Saturday, March 1, 2008

Not in the air yet

It's time for another entry on my blog. Up until a week ago I would have thought I was writing another blog but now I know it is another post or entry. This gives you some idea of how basic my understanding of the blogging world is.

As yet I haven't received any comments although I have made a comment on another blog using a site I found on Technorati.

As I don't have the net at home and live in a small country town, the most convenient place for me to access the net on the weekend is the local RSL club which has a couple of public access computers free of charge. The yeasty smell of the venue and the squeals of excitement as someone gets free games on the pokies are an interesting background for my NSW Public Library Learning Activity. I may even win a chook!

No comments: