Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finale

It's hard to believe that twelve weeks has passed since we first started blogging.

I must admit I was ready to give up around about week 3 - the usual excuses, "I don't have time", "it's too hard", I'm glad I persevered. The fact that I continued was mainly due to the the badgering and bullying, encouragement and mentoring that I was lucky enough to receive from my colleague Kiwi Owl. Thank you Kiwi Owl.

I would also like to thank NSW State Library, you gave us the opportunity to travel the road, a little bumpy for me at times but enriching and fulfilling in the end.

I'm looking forward to using my new knowledge in the workplace and would love to participate in any further courses that the NSW Public Libraries Learning 2.00 team create.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Congratulations on your perseverance!
Thank you for your kind comments and glad you enjoyed the course.

Pat